CentiBiN is an application for the calculation and visualization of
centralities for biological networks.
The following operations can be performed:
- Computing different vertex and graph centrality measures
- Visualize a network and the computed centralities with five different layout algorithms
- Display distribution plots and histograms for computed centralities
- Reading and writing networks in different file formats
- Navigation within the network (Zoom&Pan)
The current version of CentiBiN is 1.4.2. Please check the Changelog
for a list of changes in this release.
Please cite the following paper if you use CentiBiN in your research:
Björn H. Junker, Dirk Koschützki and Falk Schreiber (2006):
Exploration of biological network centralities with CentiBiN.
BMC Bioinformatics, 7:219